Corporate counsels and legal teams are expanding their litigation support capabilities, saving time, and freeing up their professionals to dive into strategic work by balancing their in-house litigation support with Prescient’s services to empower confident decision making.
- Fact Finding
- Expert Witness Vetting
- Asset Searches
- Foregin Language Research
- Boots-on-Ground Investigation
- Reputational Screening
- Global Media Screening
- International Legal Research
- Open Web Reputational Reviews
- Criminal and Civil Records Research
- Social Media Investigations
- Metadata Captures
Whether enhancing your clients’ internal compliance programs, gathering evidence for impending litigation, or preparing for a strategic transaction, litigation support services, and research reports can clarify complex risks and empower you and your clients to make business decisions with confidence.
Prescient’s Litigation Support service supports a variety of clients with ongoing legal matters that require investigative resources. We proudly serve the following clients and welcome inquiries across all industries.• Multinational, full-service law firms.
- Solo practitioners and boutique law firms
- White collar defense and investigations practices
- Employment law
- Litigation, transactional, and criminal law firms
- General practice, legal aid, and advice centers
- Corporate General Counsel and legal departments
- Corporate compliance departments
Practice Lead, Investigations
A global law firm was representing a client who was being sued by an individual for lost income stemming from an automobile accident. This individual claimed the firm’s client was at fault for the accident, and that the injuries he sustained had prevented him from traveling overseas to execute business deals resulting in the loss of millions of dollars.
Standard public records checks uncovered legal cases and civil suits involving the subject, but no adverse information was uncovered. Further open source research did not discover any social media profiles for the subject, although profiles were found belonging to several members of his immediate family. Our analysts then used the latest eDiscovery tools to capture metadata and ensure court-admissible findings were presented to the client.